Arabic Verb Conjugator Mod Apk is an app that helps you conjugate Arabic verbs. Arabic Verb Conjugator will help you learn how to conjugate verbs in Arabic with an excellent, simple interface and offline functionality. The app also contains a complete dictionary of over 5000 verbs. This app is designed to be simple and easy to use without sacrificing functionality. You can use this app to learn how to conjugate Arabic verbs in the past, present, and future tenses, including the jussive, subjunctive, and imperative moods.
Arabic Verb Conjugator Pro Mod Apk Modes
In addition, there are two main types of tenses: perfective and imperfective. A perfective verb refers to something that has already happened or is completed, while an imperfective verb refers to something happening or being done at the time of reference.
Search – Search for any verb you want to conjugate. Just enter the first few letters of the verb, and choose from the list of results. You can search in either English or Arabic, so you don’t need to know most verbs’ root letters!
Favorites – Add all your favorite verbs to your favorites list so you can easily find them again later
History – Easily find your recently used verbs.
Features of Arabic Verb Conjugator MOD APK
Arabic Verb Conjugator Mod Apk is a fully functioning verb Conjugator for Arabic verbs. A user can look up the conjugated form of any verb in the dictionary and hear it pronounced by a native speaker.
It’s an excellent app for anyone who wants to learn classical Arabic, written in an accessible way. It is beneficial for students to learn from Al-Kitaab Part 1, which uses many of the verbs in this app.
- More than 390 fully conjugated verbs, each with multiple meanings and examples of usage
- High-quality audio recorded by professional native speakers
- Conjugate regular and irregular verbs in present, past, and imperative tenses
- Filter by the person (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and number (singular, dual, plural)
- View the conjugation table for any verb form
- Practice quizzes with ten random verbs
- Share verbs via Twitter or email
- Easy-to-use interface supporting both landscape and portrait modes
- Over 700 standard forms which have the same conjugation pattern?
- Customizable interface (font size, verb color, background color)
- Conjugations with and without a pronoun (e.g., either “you are” or “I am”)
- Conjugation tables for all regular past, present, and future verb forms as well as imperative moods
How to download and install Arabic Verb Conjugator Mod Apk?
Arabic Verb Conjugator Mod Apk is a simple application for learning verb conjugations in Arabic. It’s handy if you’re starting to learn the language or are taking classes where you need to know how to conjugate verbs quickly.
- Go to the Arabic Verb Conjugator in the Google Play Store.
- Click Install.
- Depending on your browser, you will see one of the following options:
- Save File: Click this option and follow the instructions for your operating system. A file named “arcvc_setup.exe” will download to your computer’s default location. Open this file to run the installer and complete the installation process.
- Run: Click this option to begin installation immediately. This process may take several minutes. You will be prompted to accept additional installations if required to complete the process, such as Adobe Air or a Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
An Arabic Verb Conjugator Mod Apk is a program that can convert an infinitive verb into the complete conjugation scheme (the set of all forms) in the present tense. The present tense includes the subjunctive mood and the indicative mood in both active and passive voice. Conjugating verbs in Arabic is not as simple as it is in English. There are many different types of verbs, and each type has its own conjugation rules.
Q. What is conjugation’?
A. An Arabic Verb Conjugator Mod Apk can be modified by attaching various pronouns and suffixes. These suffixes will change the tense of the verb (past, present, and future) and who is acting (I, you, he/she/it…). This process of modifying an Arabic verb is called conjugating.
Q. How do I change the pronoun?
A. Click on “Pronouns” at the top of the page and select the pronoun you want to use. You can also click on the pronouns that appear under each verb form.
Q. How do I clear my search?
A. Click on “Clear.” You can also click on any of the verbs below, which will clear out your previous search.